Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just for fun...

We are in an incredibly exciting time in our country's history right now with the presidential race consisting of an ex-POW, a woman and an African-American. May the best black ma....I mean, may the best ma...person win!

At least this year we have some possibilities to chose from. But what if it wasn't so? What if the pickins were slim, again, this time? What if you could pick both major candidates for the presidential race, which two people would you pick?

My choices would be:

My first would be Danny DeVito. With enough Limoncello he could do, at least, as good a job as what we have now! That, plus he's short enough to sneak in and out of important places and maybe glean some "real" intelligence!

The second candidate I would pick is Sam Walton (of Walmart fame) because his company is going to run the world soon anyway. Oh wait a minute...he's dead...well no problem...he could have China help in his absence.

2 comments:

The Princess said...

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad your choices for president can not happen. You are one crazy old fool...... A midget and a dead person!!!! My oh My!!!!

Anonymous said...

OBAMA FOR CHANGE!!!

Danny Devito????

hahaha you are too funny!!!!

xoxox

Katie